Unwanted Halloween Candy?

A resident asked me to post the following information on his behalf:
Hello Everyone,
CBS just announced a program to send your unwanted ( ?! ) Halloween candy. The candy will be shipped to the troops overseas. In order to send your unwanted candy (so you don’t have to eat it!), go to www.Halloweencandybuyback.com
Once you put in your zip code, a list of participating collection spots will pop up, and you can go there to drop off those unwanted calories. Most of the spots appear to be dentists! But call first to verify any specific collection dates/times.
There’s a dentist’s location just west of Silver Lake Rd. on Three Oaks Rd. And you can urge other groups that you are a part of to participate, too.
Speaking as one of them, our vets thank you.

Leave a Reply