What YOU Can Do About the Proposed Utilities Inc. Rate Hike

Residents have been asking what we can do to stop the proposed rate hike being sought by Utilities Inc. This was brought to my attention and now I’m sharing it with you. Follow the link below to file a formal complaint with the ICC. Their rate hike not only affects us, but every other customer of theirs in the state of Illinois, including residents from Johnsburg. So please, take a minute to go online and file a complaint. Click below.